We firmly believe that this process isn’t a foregone conclusion and Warley Hill can be saved – here’s a few things you can do:
- Write an email to your MP – in most cases, Eric Pickles – do that here – after around 10 letters or emails on the same subjects, MPs will often start to take a personal interest – don’t leave it to someone else, your email might make all the difference!
- Sign our petition – that can be done here
- Offer your help – if you can, get involved via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact your local councillor – though most are supportive, they need to know how much opposition there is – you can contact them here
- Finally, why not email or tweet tesco themselves: email@example.com – maybe even write to the big man himself here
It might seem like a foregone conclusion, but other campaigns like this have succeeded, the stop Stansted expansion campaign for example, has effectively stopped the destruction of hectares of unspoilt Essex countryside – together Warley can achieve the same.